Amalia Olympia is located in the entrance of Ancient Olympia. Surrounded by Mediterranean gardens, it features an outdoor pool, restaurant and spacious lounges and a bar with fireplace. Free WiFi is available in all areas.
The hotel’s large rooms are spread over 3 wings and 3 levels, all facing the serene gardens through balconies and terraces. They are air conditioned, and equipped with direct dial telephone, radio and satellite TV. Ironing facilities can be provided upon request.
Amalia Hotel Olympia is 0.9 mi from the town center and only 500 m from the archaeological site, the stadium and the rest of the sacred temples. It is roughly 12 mi from Pyrgos Town.
Artemis Restaurant serves a rich American buffet breakfast, as well as a la carte lunch and dinner. Refreshments, drinks and snacks can be enjoyed at the hotel’s lounges or at the open-air terrace.
Amalia’s 24-hour reception can arrange for late check-out, or express check-in and check-out. Room service is also provided, and free private parking is available on site.
• 147 smoke-free guestrooms
• Restaurant and bar/lounge
• Seasonal outdoor pool
• Business centre
• 24-hour front desk
• Coffee/tea in a common area
• Air conditioning
• Daily housekeeping
• Reception fireplace
• Front desk safe
• Free continental breakfast, free WiFi and free parking
• Ancient Olympia (34-minute walk)
• Archimedes Museum (22-minute walk)
• Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia (27-minute walk)
• Foloi Oak Forest - 3.7 mi / 5.9 km
• Kaiafa Lake - 15 mi / 24.2 km
• Nemouta Waterfalls - 16.2 mi / 26.1 km
• Skafidia Monastery - 18.1 mi / 29.1 km
• Port of Katakolo - 20 mi / 32.1 km
• Palouki Beach - 21.5 mi / 34.7 km
• Agia Marina Beach - 21.8 mi / 35 km
• Kourouta Beach - 23 mi / 37.1 km