Grand Hyatt Athens, opened in August 2018, boasts a brand new spa, atrium pool & bar and a rooftop with stunning views over the Acropolis. It features air-conditioned accommodation with elegant furnishings and modern technologies. Facilities include a fitness & spa center and a restaurant.
Fitted with contemporary art pieces, each room and suite at Grand Hyatt Athens features a 55" flat-screen TV, work desk and minibar. Each comprises a marble bathroom along with free toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryer. A safe and a 24-hour room service are also included. A laptop is provided upon availability. Extra towels are provided upon request at no extra charge.
Guests may taste Mediterranean and Asian cuisine at the on-site restaurants and sip signature cocktails at the stylish pool bar or lobby bar. Early breakfast is offered, while a breakfast box can be provided.
The on-site fitness centre is accessible 24/7. Grand Hyatt also boasts a business centre and meeting rooms with state-of-the-art technologies, ideal for private or corporate events. Porterage and turn-down services are included.
• 309 smoke-free guestrooms
• Restaurant and bar/lounge
• Full-service spa
• Breakfast available
• Seasonal outdoor pool
• Health club
• Valet parking
• Business centre
• 24-hour front desk
• Air conditioning
• Daily housekeeping
• Free WiFi
• Free cots/infant beds
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Connecting/adjoining rooms available
• Private bathroom
• Free toiletries
• In Neos Kosmos
• Acropolis Museum - 25-min walk
• Acropolis - 26-min walk
• Parthenon - 29-min walk
• Syntagma Square - 34-min walk
• Monastiraki Flea Market - 34-min walk
• Ancient Agora of Athens - 42-min walk
• Onassis Cultural Centre - 2-min walk
• Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center - 38-min walk
• Port of Piraeus - 5.5 mi / 8.8 km