With a prime location, opposite Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, the Grande Bretagne boasts luxurious rooms and stunning city views from its magnificent rooftop terrace. WiFi is offered in all rooms and areas.
The lavish rooms are appointed with the finest furnishings. The marble bathrooms feature a vanity counter, separate bathtub, and shower. Some rooms have balconies facing the Acropolis, and the daily changing of the guard at the parliament building.
From Grande Bretagne’s Roof Garden Restaurant you can see the original Olympic Stadium as you dive into the pool; the Acropolis from your barstool; the Parthenon as you sample the finest Mediterranean cuisine.
The Grande Bretagne Spa offers a thermal suite, complete with herbal bath, grotto, ice fountain, couples retreat and indoor pool. Guests can indulge in ouzo oil massages.
From private dining parties at The Cellar, to VIP airport transfer, the legendary Grande Bretagne prides itself on its service.
The multi-awarded 5-star hotel is walking distance of exclusive shopping areas, museums and the business district. The Ancient Agora and the Acropolis are 600 m away.
• 320 smoke-free guestrooms
• Restaurant and 2 bars/lounges
• Full-service spa
• Indoor pool and outdoor pool
• Rooftop terrace
• Breakfast available
• 24-hour fitness centre
• Business centre
• 24-hour front desk
• Coffee/tea in a common area
• Daily housekeeping
• Free WiFi
• In Athens City Centre
• Syntagma Square - 1-minute walk
• Acropolis Museum - 14-minute walk
• Parthenon - 17-minute walk
• Acropolis - 20-minute walk
• Hellenic Parliament - 1-minute walk
• Benaki Museum - 5-minute walk
• Temple of Olympian Zeus - 11-minute walk
• Monastiraki Flea Market - 12-minute walk
• Panathenaic Stadium - 14-minute walk
• Omonia Square - 15-minute walk