Set on a slope of Mount Parnassus, at the exit of Delphi town, Amalia offers a panoramic view of the green valley, all the way to the sea, Itea and Galaxidi. Open year-round, it features an outdoor pool and an inviting lounge with fireplace. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The modern guest rooms have natural light, through windows, terraces or balconies, and are air-conditioned and heated. Most offer impressive views to the valley and the sea and some to the internal gardens. Ironing facilities can be provided upon request.
Guests can relax at the lobby lounge with fireplace and admire the breathtaking view of the Delphian scenery. One level down, the restaurant overlooks the valley and the pool, surrounded by the green gardens. A rich American buffet breakfast is served here.
Amalia Hotel Delphi is just minutes away from the archaeological site of Delphi and the museum, the temple of Apollo and Castalia spring. Arachova is 6.2 mi away from the hotel, and is renowned for its traditional woolen weavings and gastronomy. Also Itea and Galaxidi, are port towns worth visiting in close vicinity.
• 180 smoke-free guestrooms
• Restaurant and bar/lounge
• Outdoor pool
• 24-hour business centre
• Limo/town car service
• In-room childcare
• 24-hour front desk
• Coffee/tea in a common area
• Air conditioning
• Daily housekeeping
• Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi and free parking
• Sikelianos Museum (9-minute walk)
• Delphi Archaeological Museum (14-minute walk)
• Delphi Museum (15-minute walk)
• Temple of Apollo (27-minute walk)
• Ancient Delphi (29-minute walk)
• Sanctuary of Athena (30-minute walk)
• Archaeological Museum Amfissa - 12.7 mi / 20.5 km
• Corycian Cave - 16.9 mi / 27.2 km
• Parnassos National Park - 17.5 mi / 28.2 km
• Maritime Museum of Galaxidi - 20.4 mi / 32.8 km
• St. Nikolas Church - 20.4 mi / 32.8 km