The 4-star Amalia Hotel Kalambaka features an Olympic-size swimming pool and a furnished sun terrace surrounded by lush gardens. Made of traditional materials and fitted with beamed ceilings, the hotel's public areas include a lounge bar with fireplace, a piano bar and 2 restaurants.
The spacious rooms of Amalia Hotel Kalampaka are equipped with air conditioning, a satellite TV and a mini fridge. Each unit is elegantly decorated with dark wooden furnishings and soft colors and features a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Ironing facilities can be provided upon request.
A rich breakfast can be enjoyed daily at the hotel's dining area or in the rooms upon request. Greek and international flavors are served at the elegant setting of the on-site restaurants for dinner, while coffee and drinks can also be enjoyed by the fireplaces throughout the day.
Extra services include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and car rental. The property also has 6 meeting rooms that can host various events.
Guests can explore the 24 monasteries hidden among the Meteora rocks. The center of Kalampaka Town lies within 3.7 mi from Amalia Hotel Kalampaka, while Trikala Town is 9.9 mi away. Free parking is available on site and free WiFi access is provided throughout.
• 172 guestrooms
• 2 restaurants and bar/lounge
• Outdoor pool
• 24-hour business centre
• Limo/town car service
• In-room childcare
• 24-hour front desk
• Coffee/tea in a common area
• Air conditioning
• Daily housekeeping
• Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi and free parking
• Theopetra Cave (42-minute walk)
• Meteora - 4.2 mi / 6.7 km
• Kalambaka Tourist Information Center - 3.8 mi / 6.2 km
• Geological Museum of Meteora - 4.9 mi / 7.9 km
• Monastery of Agia Triada - 5.9 mi / 9.6 km
• Archaeological Collection of Trikki - 10.3 mi / 16.6 km
• Trikala Municipal Folklore Museum - 11.1 mi / 17.9 km
• Pertouli Ski Center - 29 mi / 46.7 km
• Pafsilipo Park - 30.4 mi / 48.9 km
• Karditsa Stadium - 30.8 mi / 49.6 km