Welcome to Harmony Boutique Hotel, the first Luxury Boutique Hotel in Mykonos by the sea, on the old port of Mykonos. Our hotel is a typical example of local folk architecture – whitewashed cube-like houses, pure lines and rambling alleys which has inspired dozens of architects around the world.
In Harmony Boutique Hotel, everything is harmoniously bound together, reflecting the wisdom and prowess of the old master builders who wanted the cube-like, snow-white houses to be small and functional.
The meticulously arranged decorative details of the hotel’s exterior spaces are discreetly integrated with the landscape’s structural elements and features without overwhelming the building.
Opening the window, you are faced with a feat of architecture and tourism, bustling with life and offering everything from shopping and eating out to nightlife that caters for every taste. The view from each room in Harmony Boutique Hotel gives the impression of an enchanting painting full of colours and musical images. Before your eyes lies the deep blue of the sea, the pure white of the houses, the kaleidoscope of emotions and the cosmopolitan vibe emanating from the town and port, generated by vacationers from all around the world.
And if you opt to stay in the hotel and experience more tranquil and romantic moments, our people in Harmony Boutique Hotel in Mykonos will professionally, discreetly and friendly satisfy all your wishes.
• 22 smoke-free guestrooms
• Near the beach
• Restaurant and bar/lounge
• Outdoor pool
• Breakfast available
• Fitness center
• Beach towels
• Massage/treatment rooms
• Airport shuttle
• In-room childcare
• 24-hour front desk
• Free WiFi in the lobby and free parking
• On the waterfront
• Mykonos Old Port (2-minute walk)
• Mykonos New Port (30-minute walk)
• Windmills of Mykonos (13-minute walk)
• Agios Stefanos Beach (32-minute walk)
• Archaeological Museum of Mykonos (1-minute walk)
• Matoyianni Street (6-minute walk)
• Mykonos Town Hall (8-minute walk)
• Mykonos Library (8-minute walk)
• Venetian Kastro (Fortress) (10-minute walk)
• Church of Panagia Paraportiani (10-minute walk)